Style: S0109L Hannah
BLOCH best-seller! The Hannah Pointe Shoe is lightweight, flexible and built for strengthening and building key muscles in the foot. Also available with a strong shank.
- A lightweight shoe intended for the dancer looking to strengthen and build key muscles within the foot
- Wide yet tapered box with optimal fit hitting all major internal contact points between foot, shank and box
- Supple insole designed on a curved last to assist the foot en pointe
- Cotton drawstring and harder A paste incorporated within the box
- Elastic drawstring
- Wide platform encourages even weight distribution
- Medium-length U-shape vamp
- Low profile and wide tapered box create a snug, streamlined fit
- Soft curved shank hugs the foot and stays in close contact with the arch
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately
- no refunds or exchanges accepted on pointe shoes
Note: If you are shopping for a first pair of pointe shoes or a new style of pointe shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit. Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training and instruction. They can cause injury if worn improperly.