*Ribbons and Elastic are not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
*No refunds or exchanges are accepted on pointe shoes.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
Eurostretch is one of BLOCH's new and exciting ranges of pointe shoes, boasting groundbreaking innovation. With the latest stretch materials, these features combine to allow ultimate articulation of the foot and unparalleled connection between foot and shoe. Innovative stretch fabric is like a second skin, giving a superior connection between shoe and foot which allows maximum articulation.
- Designed using the Patented European Balance-type last, giving ultimate support and function
- Deep vamp and wide box give additional support
- Unique Stretch Satin adheres to the foot like a second skin
- Split outsole design allows maximum stretch at the arch as the dancer moves from flat to pointe — never compromising the streamlined fit against the foot
- A Paste, a firmer pasting method, has been incorporated to withstand heat and humidity
- High and wide platform gives superior balance and stability, and encourages easy weight distribution while en pointe
- Low profile with elastic draw cord gives a streamlined fit
- Leather heel grip stops the shoe slipping when moving between flat and en pointe, ensuring a non-slip fit
- Cotton insert designed for easy ribbon and elastic stitching
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- Removable internal gel toe cushions
- Elastic drawstring
More from Bloch/Mirella
Is your size out of stock? Contact us to order now.