||Out of stock
*Ribbons and Elastic are not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
*No refunds or exchanges are accepted on pointe shoes.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
BLOCH first developed the Demi-pointe shoe in the 1960s, as a transitional shoe to help train dancers for pointe work. The Tensus Demi is suited to dancers with narrow heels. The Demi Pointe is more structured than a ballet flat and the sole and box provide resistance, helping to build the necessary strength in the foot and leg muscles required for pointe work.
- Tempered platform and U-shaped vamp
- Square shaped box, low cut sides and a narrow heel combine to accentuate the profile of the foot and suit the dancer with a narrow heel
- Full leather outsole supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability
- Cotton drawstring
- The Tensus Demi has a leather outsole and is made on the same last as the Aspiration pointe shoe
- The last shape supports the foot and creates a smooth surface and stability when running, walking or standing flat
We recommend choosing two sizes down from your women's street style shoe. For Tweens/youth we recommend choosing the same size as your street style shoe.
More from Bloch/Mirella
Is your size out of stock? Contact us to order now.