||Out of stock
*Ribbons and Elastic are not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
*No refunds or exchanges are accepted on pointe shoes.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
The Axiom is a performance shoe designed for advanced students and professionals with strong leg and foot muscular development. It molds to the shape of the foot, combining support and flexibility. Also available with a strong shank.
- The Axiom is an ideal performance shoe for the strong developed foot, offering support with flexibility
- The shoe molds to the shape of the foot providing many internal contact points
- Small oval platform
- The full-length shank is partially detached from the shoe, pasted up to the ¾ point, and not glued or tacked at the heel. It can be cut to a desired length, which gives less resistance while remaining supportive. The standard design can be tailored to the extreme position where there is no arch resistance from the breakpoint to the heel. With less resistance from the shank past the breakpoint, the dancer will feel well supported and uplifted when en pointe
- Wings, long U-shaped vamp and tapered box keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
- The low cut sides and profile create an elegant, graceful leg line and enhances foot articulation
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- Cotton drawstring
- B paste
- The tapered box with long vamp and wings keeps the foot centered and supported laterally
More from Bloch/Mirella
Is your size out of stock? Contact us to order now.