*Ribbons and Elastic are not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
*No refunds or exchanges are accepted on pointe shoes.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
BLOCH bestseller! European Balance has a curved last which follows the natural contours of the foot, providing maximum comfort and injury protection.
- The European Balance allows the dancer to feel as though they can stand en pointe all day, as the curved last and shank remain in close contact with the instep, significantly improving injury protection
- A tapered box with less internal space for the toes creates a snug and secure fit
- The exterior of the shoe has a more streamlined appearance without losing the width of the platform
- The generous platform encourages balanced weight distribution and can reduce pressure on individual metatarsals
- Diagonal side seam reduces satin creasing
- The low profile of the shoe, a medium side, open throat line of the vamp shape, and the elastic drawstring, creates a streamlined, snug fit
- Heel cushion
- Noise reduction under the pleats
- A paste
- Elastic drawstring
- Also available with a strong shank
More from Bloch/Mirella
Is your size out of stock? Contact us to order now.