*Ribbons and Elastic are not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
*No refunds or exchanges are accepted on pointe shoes.
Pointe shoes should fit perfectly and never leave room for growth, so in order to ensure they support feet precisely and comfortably, we recommend getting fitted by our professional fitters before you buy a new pair of pointe shoes.
Style: Dreampointe Allure
DreamPointe is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium-width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form.
DreamPointe 2007 is an innovative model that gives flexibility and resilient support to the foot. The preached shank gives extra comfort and support to the heel, especially if the ballerina has a high arch.
- Ready to wear
- More than 3 times longer lifespan vs. classical styles due to the state-of -art chemical-free insole materials
- The box made of natural materials absorbs moisture and is adjustable to any foot arch
- The insole is assembled by hand and with care for any footwork and muscle strengthening
- Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
- The U-shaped medium vamp has long wings.
More from NIKOLAY
Is your size out of stock? Contact us to order now.