Style: Capezio 1140W Kylee
- Fabric: Rayon-backed cotton satin
- Produced on a new, curved, last with low crown
- Lining: Plush, rose colored
- Binding: Satin
- Drawstring: Elastic
- Throat Shape: Slight U cut
- Side seam: Straight (Non-Bias cut)
- Vamp length: Moderate
- Side Seam: Low
- Heel height: Moderate
- Shape: Broad
- Boxing: Three-quarter placement
- Platform: Wide
- Wings: Feathered, light pasted
- Pleats: Traditional
- Shank: Leather board/Texon® combination
- Strength: 2 Very flexible
- Length of support: 1.0 (Full)
- Socklining: Split suede
- Leather outsole with scoring at ball for traction; style, size, shank strength and length of support scored on sole
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
This style runs small order a size up from normal shoe size.
Note: If you are shopping for a first pair of pointe shoes or a new style of pointe shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit. Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training and instruction. They can cause injury if worn improperly.
*Grishko ribbon and 16 inches of 3/4 inch elastic (8" for each shoe) is included at no charge.
*Stretch ribbon, Elasto ribbon, additional elastic and additional ribbon can be purchased separately by clicking on the link.