Style: 1146W Phoenix Pointe Shoe
*Ribbon and Elastic is not included. If you would like your shoes to be sewn, Please add your preferred ribbon and one of the Sewing Instructions to your cart before checking out.
Expertly hand-crafted and designed to rise above the rest! Capezio Phoenix incorporates lightweight technology and sleek lines to provide dancers with precision and grace.
- Slightly tapered inner toe box
- Low vamp
- Slight u-shape throat
- New plush binding provides maximum stretch
- Plush, anti-slip micofiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring prevents accidental pull outs
- New heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
- Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
- Slightly raised sides accommodate higher insteps
- High and feathered wings provide lateral support
- Moderate crown is hand flattened for sleek fit and feel
- High and wide platform for easy balancing; removable surgical gel on internal platform edge to alleviate toe pressure
- Reduced sole provides better grip and balance on the floor
- 2 leather board shank provides light support and maximum flexibility at arch
- Skived ball of foot encourages smooth roll-through and articulation
- No pleats for smooth and sleek finish
Note: If you are shopping for a first pair of pointe shoes or a new style of pointe shoes, it is recommended that the shoes be fitted by a professional to ensure proper fit. Pointe shoes should only be worn with proper training and instruction. They can cause injury if worn improperly.